Hi Dennis,Thanks for your reply. I like this feature, if implemented will
      save a lot of time to maintain these release-plan wiki.Althrough I am new to wiki language, I
will try to study your
      experiment, and try to improve it.Thanks a lot!Kevin Suo------ Original Message ------From:
Dennis RoczekSent:  Sat, 16 Aug 2014 17:52:00 +0200To: Suo Kunlong, Libreoffice WebsiteCc:
Libreoffice Ln10Subject: RE: [libreoffice-website] WIKI: how to use
      {{Release-plan-one-line-interval}} template
Hi Kevin,

well at the moment this is a test and a proof of concept. My initial idea behind these translations
and templates were that only the English page has to be updated and then all corresponding language
pages get updated automatically.

If you do want to see the actual status of this experiment,
watchhttps://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Dennisroczek/releaseplanAs you can see, not every
stuff is working correctly. Feel free to improve the situation as I don't know when I will enough
time to finish this experiment. At least I can say, that this is theoretical working but needs the
last bugs resolved before rolling out.

To answer your question: the dateformat template doesn't have any effect on the zh-hans releaseplan
page as this parameter is never called. This is another reason why I started this experiment
:-)

Regards,

Dennis Roczek-----Original Message-----