On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Mihovil Stanic <mihovil.stanic@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Last year I started proofreading all croatian translations for Calc formulas
since a lot of them were just incorrect. Managed to solve around 60% of
formulas.
I marked my progress with bookmarking page I paused on, like this:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo_ui/sc/source/ui/translate.html#unit=29743890

Problem is, those links aren't working any more. Even if I change it to 4.1
project links, they aren't working any more.
I even tryed adjusting it to new pootle links:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo41x_ui/translate/sc/source/ui/#unit=29743890

But it seams those string numbers don't exist any more...

Is there a way to find out what's new number for old 29743890 string in 4.2
and 4.3 projects?

Best regards,
Mihovil

Maybe you can use 'add comment' feature, not to rely on those numbers anymore.