I did replied on 6th April...Surprising to see the mail like this.

fwding the same.

------------------------
Regards,
Rajesh Ranjan

twitter: @kajha
facebook: rajeshkajha
www.rajeshranjan.in

On Sunday, April 6, 2014 8:05 AM, Rajesh Ranjan <rajeshkajha@yahoo.com> wrote:

 On Saturday, April 5, 2014 8:13 PM, Bhanu Gupta
<dev.bhanugupta@gmail.com> wrote:

 > Hi
 I have registered at the translation server and also signed up for the
 mailing list. I was told to ask the Hindi Project leader to give me
 permission to start translation.
 In this page https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language you have Kinshuk
 Sunil, kinshuksunil at gmail dot com as Hindi project leader.
 I tried to contact, but got no reply. Can somebody help me further so that
 I can start helping translate  Libre Office  to Hindi language?
 Any help will be appreciated
 Regards.

Thanks Bhanu for your interest.

Its great that you want to work for Hindi translation of Libreoffice.

It would be  great if you please let me know a bit more about you...like what
you currently do, do you have any previous experience etc... this will help me.

Regards,
Rajesh Ranjan
twitter: @kajha
facebook: rajeshkajha