Le 15/03/2014 16:40, Kolbjørn Stuestøl a écrit :
Den 15.03.2014 15:17, skreiv Sophie:
Hi all

Again, testing Pootle, anytime I want to display the translate page, I
got a freeze of the page. Do you experience the same?
Cheers
Sophie

Yes.
Yesterday it worked nearly as I expected, but today very little happens.
My browser gets in contact with the site, but mostly nothing more
happens than displaying the header and the footer and the message
"Waiting for translations.documentfoundation.org/…". :-(

Using Opera and Firefox on both Windows 7 and 8.
http://www.documentfoundation.org opens fine if that matters.

For information, I ping Christian on irc and he has put the site into
maintenance mode until the mysql action is over.
I'll keep you informed.

Cheers
Sophie