Hi all,

I forward here Florian's mail about Ask. Is there some of you willing to
run an Ask instance on their language? If yes, please read the forwarded
message.
note: you need to have at least two moderators to run it and may be
translate the interface if it's not already done.

You can either reply here or directly to me, I'll coordinate with Florian.
Thanks!
Sophie