Hello Leif, *,
On Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014 09:45 Leif Lodahl wrote:
i have noticed a small mistake in the Danish version of 4.2 (RC2
and RC3), and I need to know if its a problem in our translation
or a general problem.

In a spreadsheet choose Data > Pivot table > Create...
Choose current selection
Click OK

In the dialog Pivot table the very last button is in English
labelled "More" but in the Danish version the button is labelled
with the Danish translation of "Close" (Danish:"Luk".

I have searched Pootle and I can't find any strings with the
translation More->Luk so I would like to know if this is a problem
in other languages as well?

I cannot confirm this with (parallel installed) LO Version: 4.2.0.3
Build-ID: c63c03decdf780d8fb80823950665b782ec9ecd0 on Debian Testing
AMD64 and installed Germanophone lang- as well as helppack. The
button is labeled "Mehr", as it should be ... ;)

Have you searched "Luk" with a mnemonik? Maybe it has one inside
like "L~uk" or "Lu~k" ... ;)
HTH
Thomas.

--
When the revolution comes, count your change.