Hello @ll,
I have another problem translating a segment in Pootle ... :( The
said segment is
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_help/translate.html#filter=incomplete&unit=45913893,

where the original text is
<quote>
By default, <emph>content.xml</emph> is stored without formatting
elements like indentation or line breaks to minimize the time for
saving and opening the document. On the <emph><switchinline
select="sys"><caseinline select="MAC">%PRODUCTNAME -
Preferences</caseinline><defaultinline>Tools -
Options</defaultinline></switchinline> - $[officename] - Expert
Config</emph> tab page you can activate the use of indentations and
line breaks by setting the property <emph>PrettyPrinting</emph> to
true.
</quote>
. I mean, I do not need help to translate the text, but how do I
find the property "PrettyPrinting" in LO's Expert Config? I have
scrolled through it, but has not seen it at a first glance ... :(
Could it be, that it named like
"/org.openoffice$something$somethingelse"? But then, would it not be
better to rewrite the above mentioned part to something like
<quote>
On the <emph><switchinline select="sys"><caseinline
select="MAC">%PRODUCTNAME -
Preferences</caseinline><defaultinline>Tools -
Options</defaultinline></switchinline> - $[officename] - Expert
Config</emph> tab page you can activate the use of indentations and
line breaks by setting the property
<emph>/org.openoffice....PrettyPrinting</emph> to true.
</quote>
(where these dots should be replaced with the complete ... name?
path? ... or something like that?) As of now, without the
possibility to search the "Expert Config Page" (and could this be
renamed to "Expert Configuration", please? I think, neither the
short form for "Configuration" looks nice nor "Page" fits fully here
... :( ), I find it difficult to find this mentioned option there
... :( But I may not be the intended audience ... ;)
TIA for any help
Thomas.

--
History shows that the human mind, fed by constant accessions of
knowledge, periodically grows too large for its theoretical