I forwarded the mail to Japanese users ML (users@ja.libreoffice.org),
and hopefully someone give us good information.
(The list is in Japanese so I'll try to translate :)

Short comment from myself because I'm not a user of Ichitaro.

I know we have Ichitaro viewer if you need to just see *.jtd.

http://www.justsystems.com/jp/download/viewer/ichitaro/
(Japanese page; please use some web translation service)

And Ichitaro also support ODF export but not so good I heard long
time ago.

Again, currently I don't use Ichitaro and Windows both,
so my info might not be precise, sorry.

--
Naruhiko (NARU) Ogasawara (naruoga@gmail.com)