Hi Sophie

Thanks for answering, it seems something has been done and I'm now able to
run the tests again. And thanks to whoever fixed it. :)

The checks I was talking about was the ones found when you select the last
choice in the filter combobox. checks like invalid XML, escapes etc. the
other filters worked fine.

Regards,
Niklas