On 2013.06.19. 11:33, Mihovil Stanic wrote:
New pootle has non-userfriendly icons.
For example "Approve suggestion" icon is now letter A. Ok, I can roll
with that even if I'm not really sure why they changed it from "tick"
icon.
But reject icon is letter "i" !?!? What was wrong with X from last
version.

I see tick and X. Browser cache problem maybe?

Second bug was present in last version also.
If english string starts with "_", for example "_Edit" and my
translated string is "Ur_edi" (I try to keep same hotkeys as in
english) Pootle is reporting "Starting punctuation error" for which I
must go back and remove it for each string.
This wasn't case with "~".

Also, if you have english string, for example "Na_me:" (notice that
underscore isn't first character in string) and I translate it by
accident with underscore "Naziv:", Pottle will NOT report error.

Both are the consequence of the new accelerator that has been introduced
with .ui files. I patched translate toolkit on the server, and I checked
it with pofilter. I forgot how to flush check results in pootle, but
eventually the problem should go away by the next refresh.

Best regards,
Andras