Ignore the Unicode question, you've already answered it ☺

Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Yaron Shahrabani <sh.yaron@gmail.com>wrote:

*The Hungarian LC_INDEX*

  <LC_INDEX>
    <IndexKey phonetic="false" default="true" unoid="charset">A(A, Á) B C {Cs} D {DZ} {DZS} E(E,
É) F G {Gy} H I(I, Í) J-L {Ly}  -N {Ny} O(O, Ó) Ő(Ö, Ő) P-S {Sz} T {Ty} U(U, Ú) Ű(Ü, Ű) V-Z
{Zs}</IndexKey>
    <UnicodeScript>0</UnicodeScript>
    <UnicodeScript>1</UnicodeScript>
    <UnicodeScript>2</UnicodeScript>
    <UnicodeScript>3</UnicodeScript>
    <FollowPageWord>p.</FollowPageWord>
    <FollowPageWord>pp.</FollowPageWord>
  </LC_INDEX>

*LC_INDEX for Sidama*

    <IndexKey phonetic="false" default="true" unoid="alphanumeric">A-Z</IndexKey>
    <UnicodeScript>0</UnicodeScript>
    <UnicodeScript>1</UnicodeScript>
    <FollowPageWord>STP</FollowPageWord>
    <FollowPageWord>StO</FollowPageWord>
  </LC_INDEX>

I couldn't find any documentation but I'm guessing you should first change
the unoid value to charset, what's Sidama status regarding Unicode?

Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>