Thank you very much!
I've closed the bug report as FIXED.
On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 4:49 PM, Andras Timar <email@example.com> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 4:38 AM, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov
However, in LO, the language is called 'Kazak', which is incorrect,
and should be
changed to 'Kazakh'.
When I search it in translations, I can see that it is located in
Should I file bugreport about that?
I've just fixed it, but the earliest target is 4.0.1, because it
breaks the string freeze.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy