On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:43 AM, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
<fitoschido@gmail.com> wrote:
I don’t think this is the appopriate list to dump you rant into.

--
Adolfo

Where else would a LibreOfffice localizer register a complaint about a
LibreOffiec L10n issue (albeit with a downstream distro package of
that L10n)?

I think Martin is doing the entire LO L10n community a service by
being diligent about testing the full life-cycle of LO L10n (including
it's packaging in distros).  IMHO, L10n, in general, not just LO, does
no receive enough of this sort of "user experience" testing and I
applaud martin for his work to uncover such issues and bring them to
the attention of other localizers and people who care about L10n.

Where you read a rant, I read an impassioned plea from someone who not
only works diligently at serving the best interests of LibreOffice and
his language community by performing the work of L10n, but goes the
extra mile (or kilometer, if you prefer) in testing all the way to the
end user's experience.  I can understand the frustrated tone of his
message and I hope that his concerns are taken seriously.

cjl