Dear localizers,

I am proud to announce we have just completed the Turkish translation
of LibreOffice 3.6 series in both UI and Help files.

When we have started the help was %38 level and it took nearly 6
months of hard work.

We have spotted some more tombalaks, and will uptade the related bug
for the translation errors of the English source.

And i want to spot two more issues,

* There are thousand of duplicate strings, and thousands of Icon
translations, i hope Pootle will have a great suggestion tool in
future :)

* I used English and German lang. for reference, the German
translation is very outdated.

Dear Andras,

Could you help us to uptade the LibO 4.0 translations as previously
you have said.

But first of all we request you a "last" error check for errors and
fatal errors, for pootle we have nearly 900 critical errors. Could you
do it for us :)

After fixing them, it will be better to update 4.0 translations.

Best regards,
Zeki