I do not know if these were already reported as I am abroad and cannot
extensively search the bugzilla:
- searching Slovenian help in 3.6.x (after invoking Help via menus)
with two words with a space in between sporadically crashes
LibreOffice (I use Mac Intel); can't always reproduce;
- OSX English installer has the bitmap with the arrow pointing from
the app icon to the Applications icon displaced (a really tiny design
bug that was not there before 3.6, I think);
- upon first start of LO after the install there are written messages
displayed under the progress bar (like enabling installed extensions
etc.) and the font is so big so that the around lower 20% of the text
is cut as the green startup window has only little room under the
progress bar (either the progress bar needs to be a bit higher or the
dispayed extension/startup text must be written in smaller font; it
would be better if that text would be displayed in white and not in
black text, at least I think it was black);

LP, m.