+1 I thought exactly the same when I saw that

salut
jordi s
El 17/07/2012 17:04, "Martin Srebotnjak" <miles@filmsi.net> va escriure:

It is totally silly, if you change to some other group of seting by
only clicking the title of the group - the same tab stays open even
though it is from the older set of settings which might make you think
you are changing settings for another program - i.e. Writer-View vs.
Web/Writer-View (first you are on the Write-View subpage, then you
click the Web/Writer title in the left pane and you might think that
View of Web/Writer is opened while in fact it is still the Writer-View
subpage; you make changes and think they will affect the Web/Writer
settings whereas they affect the Writer behavious, same goes for Base
etc.

Another not-well-thought-about solo action in the GUI department.

Lp, m.