On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Rimas Kudelis <rq@akl.lt> wrote:

2012.03.22 13:07, Danishka Navin rašė:

Hi Rajesh,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Sophie Gautier<gautier.sophie@gmail.**
com <gautier.sophie@gmail.com>>wrote:

 On 22/03/2012 11:52, Rajesh Ranjan wrote:

 Hi Sophie,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Sophie Gautier<gautier.sophie@gmail.**
**
com<gautier.sophie@gmail.com>>**wrote:

 Hi Rajesh,

On 22/03/2012 07:11, Rajesh Ranjan wrote:

 Hi

Hindi Libreoffice is Inactive and there are huge works pending there
comlete. No update from long time. No communication as well.

I pinged here the coordinator, but I am not getting reply from Sunil.
It
is
responsibilty of the coordinator to move the project and get community
active to work for the same.

http://listarchives.****libreoff**ice.org/global/l10n/**
****msg04296.html <http://ice.org/global/l10n/****msg04296.html><
http://**libreoffice.org/global/l10n/****msg04296.html<http://libreoffice.org/global/l10n/**msg04296.html>

<http://**listarchives.**libreoffice.org/**global/l10n/**
msg04296.html<http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/**global/l10n/msg04296.html>
<http://**listarchives.libreoffice.org/**global/l10n/msg04296.html<http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/msg04296.html>

Please suggest what should be done in this context.

 Do you have people around you to work on it, or are you willing to
do the
job?

Kind regards
Sophie

 Thanks.

In Open Office days, I maintained openoffice Hindi for more than 5 years
before libreoffice, so I can maintain it.

 Great :-) so if you ask Andras, he will be able to give you all the
necessary rights to manage the translation files on Pootle.

Please update the following pages
http://wiki.**documentfoundation.org/HI/**Main_Page<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/HI/Main_Page>
http://wiki.**documentfoundation.org/**Language_Teams<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams>

Actually, updating the first one is not really necessary. Many of those
language-specific main pages were created before LibreOffice had a nice
website, and if your locale only has the Main_Page, and you find it useless
or a burden to maintain, then perhaps it would make more sense to just
delete it?

At least that's what I think about Main_Page in my language, which hasn't
been updated for a really long time and which is the only Lithuanian page
in the wiki, AFAIK.

deletion is up to him, and i just put the link as they haven't created
hi.libreoffice.org but Main_Page

Rimas

deleted

--