I am curious why OK and Cancel has shortcut key indication in Linux
version? And underlining a Chinese character is obviously strange and
misleading.

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Andras Timar <timar74@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm very sorry, I replied, but it bounced back from the list ans I did
not notice. Here is what I wrote:

Those OK and Cancel buttons are from vcl/source/src.po. Original
English strings do not have shortcut keys. It is logical, because
Enter is OK, and Esc is Cancel, there is no need for extra shortcuts O
and C.

Best regards,
Andras