I've testing LibO3.5beta1, and everything seems to be ok except the main
window (he one where you can choose "spreadsheet", "draw", ...).
Right now I'm using Windows 7 in spanish (es), but I set up LibO to be in
Everything in LibO (spreadsheet, text, draw,...) seems to show in basque,
except for some string in the main window (circled in red):
These string are indeed translated to basque in pootle.
Is this normal due to any compiling-issue?
Is this happening to anybody else?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-l10n] main window not completely translated · Mikel Pascual - Akaita
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy