Petr Mladek wrote (02-12-11 16:30)
I would decide about the bug-hunting party when we have, the feature
complete, beta1 in hands and see how it looks like.
Indeed, after the discussion today it's obvious that we must wait until
we know that the beta1 is OK for such a larger test.
You could organize it for the weekend Dec 17-18.
Yes, in that case, it is a good choice.
Preparations can be done soon, even some pre-announcements in smaller
public, so that all is ready when we decide to start it.
I think that Dec 23 is not a good choice
because it is just one day before Christmas :-)
:-) 23 is the date that the beta2 is about to be released. Therefore I
When we choose that it is better to go with beta2 for testing in the
larger group, we have to choose some dates between Christmas and
December 30. But that's something for later, maybe.
Anyway, thanks a lot for working on it.
You're welcome. All pleasure is on my side ;-)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy