@Kaplan, You are right, I will start a fresh thread next time. Sorry for the dutch page, it is a
dutch project.

I have looked at the extensions pages at http://extensions.libreoffice.org and they do not clearly
explain how to create these extensions / dictionaries. I have seen Russian, Spanisch and Canadian
dictionaries, so yes, it swems to be the right way to do this. Are there pages / persons who can
help me?

Ruud

Ruud Habets BICT |
Hogeschool Zuyd Heerlen | Nieuw Eyckholt 300 | Postbus 550 - 6400 AN Heerlen
Mail: ruud.habets@zuyd.nl  | Site:  www.hszuyd.nl
Front Office ICTOS | Applicatiebeheerder | Kamer D0.108 | Telefoon: +31-45-4006037
O&O Media | Functioneel Beheerder BB | Kamer D0.206 | Telefoon: +31-45-4006453