2011.08.02. 13:17 keltezéssel, Andre Schnabel írta:

Well, it's not my concern to translate lot's of strings in a short time
(we actually have enought tmie and not that many strings). It's more
about the "release early, release often model that should apply for
localized builds as well. Even if we do not provide fully localized
nightly builds, I'd like to do German builds from time to time just
to see if localization gets broken (currently 3.5 localizations are
badly broken but I cannot tell if it is just a problem of missing
translations or soemething else).

In the last few days I exported translations from Pootle, migrated them
to master, and today I pushed them to master. So from now you have more
or less up-to-date translations in master, at least they are much better
than they were.

I used a script to migrate from 3-4 to master, see below. Basically I
handled a few code changes, especially the image path changes in help so
there were less new/fuzzy strings. I'll create 3.5 projects in Pootle
when I'm back from vacation.

FYI, this is the migrating script I used. Feel free to suggest
improvements for the next round.

Best regards,
Andras

#!/bin/bash

WITH_POOR_HELP_LOCALIZATIONS="sh be ss tn te fa lv sa-IN ve af th ku or
sd br xh my ts sr ks sw-TZ pa-IN ast mr ar ta mni nr dgo brx uz ro mn rw
lt sat kok kn kk lo as cy ga st mai oc zu ml nso tt lb gd"
LANGS=$(ls -1 /home/timar/libreoffice-3-4/translations/source/)
PODIR=/home/timar/libreoffice-3-4/translations/source
POTDIR=/home/timar/libreoffice-master/translations/unxlngi6.pro/misc/pot

for i in $LANGS; do
echo "*** migrating $i ***"
cp -r $PODIR/$i $i.old
for j in $(find $i.old/helpcontent2 -name \*.po); do sed -e
"s|res/commandimagelist|cmd|g" <$j >$j.new;mv $j.new $j;done
sed 's/\\r//g'
<$i.old/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/windows/msi_languages.po
$i.old/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/windows/msi_languages.po.new
mv $i.old/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/windows/msi_languages.po.new
$i.old/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/windows/msi_languages.po
pomigrate2 -p -q --no-wrap --locale=$i $i.old $i $POTDIR
rm -rf $i.old
done

for i in $WITH_POOR_HELP_LOCALIZATIONS; do
rm -rf $i/helpcontent2
done

for i in `find . -name *.po`;do sed '/#~/,$d' <$i | sed 's/\\r\\n/\\n/g'