As the Turkish localization team, we are trying to give our best
effort to get LibreOffice more localized. The Turkish speaking
LibreOffice users are great in numbers. Also we have two major free
software communities( www.ozgurlukicin.com and www.pardus-linux.org,
and  ubuntu-tr) these communities have more than 40.000 registered
users.

After starting to work for software localization, i think it is time
to start the Turkish localized website project. We already started to
translate the content and now we have enough Turkish content to start
tr.libreoffice.org.

The instructions for "Creating a website in your local" are set here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NewWebsiteNLT . I followed the
steps, however the mailing request link is dead
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/website. So i think
that it will be better to post the request here.( Btw i guess from the
link that it is pointing the website@global.libreoffice.org address
but i am not sure if it is about the local website request, so forgive
me)

I have already registered the forum
(https://www.libreoffice.org/ForumMemberProfile/register) with my
e-mail address zeki@ozgurlukicin.com. My friend Ayhan
Yalçınsoy(ayhanyalcinsoy@gmail.com) and i will be working for
tr.libreoffice.org.

So we hereby request the necessary rights for the admin panel for
Turkish localized website.

Best regards,
Zeki Bildirici