Hi Leif,

2011.06.13. 19:43 keltezéssel, leif írta:
Hi all,
We have had a discussion in the Danish community regarding the help
content. We have found a few strings with poor language and also a few
descriptions where we would like to suggest a better or more correct or
complete wording.

My question is how and where to submit such suggestions. Should we
submit a bug report or post the suggestion to the dev-list?

If you can make patches for the source, then send them to dev-list for
review. If you don't want to work with the source format, then please
file a bug. I think in most cases the improvement will be obvious, and
we don't have to invent a difficult reviewing/editing/proofreading
process. In case of doubt we can involve the documentation list.

Best regards,
Andras