Hi André

Well... the terms leadeship was a perhaps bit strong as I also don't want to loose the bazaar, it just cannot be toooo bazaar-ish.

Just for the records, I created a new wiki page to remind us on the missing docs ("easy doc"). Ideally it should be linked in the development menu (the one in light blue).

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DevDocumentation

Regards

Olivier