Hi Dwayne,

2011.03.25 14:09, Dwayne Bailey rašė:
On 2011-03-25 11:32, Rimas Kudelis wrote:
Hi Andras,

I'm not sure if you were informed, but Pootle will be moved to another server soon. Should we perhaps wait for that move to happen before introducing new modules?

Can we try to coordinate this so that Pootle developers are available to help if needed. There where a number of server optimisations that we applied to OpenOffice.org that LibreOffice could benefit from.

that would be awesome. Our current plan is:
* Florian installs the base system and Apache. I just talked to him, and he says he'll probably have time for that on Monday.
* I proceed from then on (install and configure Pootle and dependencies).

Is it OK, can the optimisations be applied in the second phase? If yes, then I can ping you (or Friedel or Alaa) when I'll start working on this.

Rimas