On 03/15/2011 01:22 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

Sophie Gautier wrote on 2011-03-15 18.38:
I think you mixed location and localization ;-) Could you please add a
localIZation mailing list for the Spanish project, it's a big project
that may have more needs than others.

oooops - I'm sorry. Of course, l10n@es.libreoffice.org will be set-up. Can you let me know who should be moderator(s)?

Thanks,
Florian
Hi Florian

Forgive my delay in responding I've been a little tricky to time.

I asked at the Spanish list of moderate who could handle the new location in Spanish list l10n@es.libreoffice.org I have no answer yet. Meanwhile you can add me my moderator gonzalezdr@gmail.com so I get to this task while we get a localization expert who wants to take the challenge.

You may have a list of moderators of mailing lists es.libreoffice.org?

The list is in Spanish localization is new, to subscribe and view the files we would use the same steps as in the other lists is

l10n@es.libreoffice.org: ???? (Plese complete)
SubscripciĆ³n: ???? (Plese complete)
SubscripciĆ³n al resumen: ???? (Plese complete)
Archivos: ???? (Please Complete)
Mail-Archive.com: ???? (Plese complete)

Once this is done it will place on official lists of es.libreoffice.org and we will have completed a task more

Thanks