2011.03.02 13:24, Andras Timar rašė:
2011/3/2 Rimas Kudelis<rq@akl.lt>:
Hi,

2011.03.01 19:09, Rimas Kudelis rašė:
if nobody objects, I will remove the following languages from the LibO
specific strings project (lo-build-*). These languages have already migrated
to the Merged UI/Help projects, so IMO the old project that is still visible
only creates confusion. The languages are in question are:

bn – Bengali
br – Breton
da – Danish
fr – French
is – Icelandic
pt_BR – Portuguese (Brazil)
tr - Turkish
zh_TW – Chinese (Taiwan)

Please raise your hand quickly if you DON'T want your language deleted
from the old project yet. Otherwise, I will delete it tonight or tomorrow.
No objections – all is done.

Andras, you may want to drop these files and their .sdf counterparts from
the git repo:
lo-build-af.po
lo-build-bn.po
lo-build-br.po
lo-build-da.po
lo-build-fr.po
lo-build-hu.po
lo-build-is.po
lo-build-lt.po
lo-build-pt-BR.po
lo-build-tr.po
lo-build-xh.po
lo-build-zh-TW.po
lo-build-zu.po

lo-build-xh.po is still there.

Not anymore. I'll be wondering now, if I simply missed it, or if I dropped something else.. :D

But anyway, thanks for cleaning this
up. I'll clean up git repository later this week.

OK.

Rimas