Hi, Sophie,

2011/1/21 Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie@gmail.com>

Hi Native Lang Website teams,

I'm speaking to the website teams more than to the l10n leads here :)
Bellow you'll find the wishes of the marketing project and the work that
they would like to see achieved before the release next week.
You can go your way or follow what is requested bellow (or mix the two ;)
it's up to you.

I have recently fully localized the LO English site into Slovenian. But then
changes seem to have started (there was also a "why" sub-menu, that
disappeared in just a few hours - and as sl site maintainer I cannot see
what were the changes on the English pages so I have to go through all the
pages and compare to localized ones to see, if there was something changed.
Can someone make the English site changes visible in some way to
other-language site maintainers?

Also, for just those few hours that the "why LO" subpages were present there
was also a "News" menu item available. The current widgets for main page are
not usable for nativelang teams, the twitter and blog is English only.
Please give as a news page and a system/widget to display latest or selected
langteam news items on the main lang page.

The PR is discussed on the private PR list, but I can send it to you as
soon as it's ready, just request it and I'll send it privately to be
discussed/adapted with your teams.

It is just a load of things to do, right, just over the weekend? Well, the
lang teams can have a day or few days of delay after the English issue,
especially we have to test the wiki help if it will really work with the
released version.

Lp, m.