2010.12.20. 9:42 keltezéssel, Andras Timar írta:
2010/12/20 <drouizig@drouizig.org <mailto:drouizig@drouizig.org>>

    Hello,
    Here is a new breton sdf :
    http://meskach.free.fr/arbo/LibO/br_FR.sdf.gz

    It passes the GSIcheck on my computer.
    Tell me if there are problem with.

Hello Denis,

What was your en-US source? As far as I can tell it was not a recent OOo
en-US SDF file, because I compared your file to
full_OOO330_m9_2010-09-27_11-44-47.sdf [1] and there were a few
differences. Please note that the latest OOo 3.3 en-US SDF file [2] is
identical to this one (only timestamps differ). You need to work with
the latest OOo 3.3 source strings.

[1]
http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/extended/ooomisc/sdf/full_OOO330_m9_2010-09-27_11-44-47.sdf.bz2
[2]
http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/extended/ooomisc/sdf/full_OOO330_m18_2010-12-14_10-24-48.sdf.bz2

Thanks,
Andras

Hello again,

* http://meskach.free.fr/arbo/LibO/br_FR.sdf.gz was translated from an
outdated source
* moreover, Breton localization in git [1] was also outdated.
[1]
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/l10n/tree/l10n/source/br/localize.sdf?h=libreoffice-3-3

I wrote a Perl script which merged the old and new translations with the
latest en-US source file. That resulted in a new Breton localize.sdf
which contained the old translations and the corrections/new
translations where they were available. I also leveraged a lot of
translations from svx module to cui and editeng module (source code was
moved there a few months ago) because you did not have cui and editeng
translated at all. I pushed these changes to git.

If you send further updates to LibreOffice 3.3, please consider using
the latest OOo 3.3 source strings. Please let me know, if you have any
questions.

Thanks,
Andras