On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 10:39 PM, Sophie Gautier
<gautier.sophie@gmail.com> wrote:

Please, let us decide of how we are working. Again, we are not newcomers
here. We take care to provide a product of very good quality since years. If
you don't want to speak with us, please, do not try to provide tools and
systems we don't need and want at all.

I am slightly confused by this statement. Clearly there is a dialogue
going on in each functional team to achieve the best outcome possible.
This discussion is case in point.
Sophie, It seems you are feeling left out of the decision making
process. How are we able to resolve this?

Idea: The i10n team currently does not have wiki page. Could I suggest
that if the i10n team create their own page so the requirements for
native language teams can be coordinated and other projects can meet
those requirements.

You will end by having people using other tools to fit their needs, that's
all, I'm not sure this is what you want. Clearly, if you don't want to
understand how it works, how we work, you're going to loose your time
because the language groups will use their own CMS and tools and will go
away from the main site.

Sophie, it might be good for you to contribute here in a positive way
to ensure your needs are met by this fantastic new tool that Kendy has
built.
Kendy, you might be able to comment on this. But as I understand it
there is not going to be the option for language groups to break off
and create their own help wiki?

Great work so far Kendy, I can't wait to see the system working to
export the help files into the LibreOffice help. Great work!