Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2010 Archives by date, by thread · List index


I am trying to build LibreOffice in Bosnian (bs) using instructions
from the wiki

but without success. What am I doing wrong? I followed these
instructions to the letter adding --with-lang="bs" to ./
step, I did it several times over the past week to eliminate transient
git problems, also I tried beta3 sources with the same results.

Specifically, make && make dev-install stages work ok, there is a
"build successful" message but the app is in English. The folder with
installed app is not like in the example on wiki:
it's more like this:
Notice the lack of locale in path. When I run this soffice binary
(after running ooenv) the interface is in English. Tried changing
language through Tools>Options>Language, Bosnian is offered but after
restart it's again in English. Searched for a bs folder anywhere in
this tree, none found. Also I have a folder named
but it's empty.

Please instruct, where am I mistaking?

Vedran Ljubović, bs team

Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to
List archive:
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.