On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 2:38 PM, <freddyrh@telmex.net.co> wrote:

Ok Alejandro, gracias por la respuesta.

In that case, I'm going to collaborate with documentation group in order to
continue with translation of wiki and topics related with this project area,
so I will be waiting for specifc tasks that you say.

The last weekend I was trying to interact with another people on the IRC
channel but there was no response.

Gracias de nuevo y estamos en contacto.

Please subscribe and join the OOoAuthors.org group. Carlos Martinez from
Sweden is already translating some documentation originally for OOo but now
under libreoffice. You can find the libreoffice folder under a plone site.

http://www.oooauthors.org/es

I am cc'ing him on this email.

---