Have you seen translatewiki.net? it is also pretty good, as well as
transifex.net
 both are next generation pootle clones.
mike
On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 11:13 PM, Per Eriksson
<pereriksson@openoffice.org> wrote:

 Hi André,

André Schnabel skrev 2010-10-06 20:12:

Hi Per,

Am 06.10.2010 19:57, schrieb Per Eriksson:

Hi all,

Is this expected to be done by the translators? Is it green for the
translators to start merging po/pot and start translating?

see
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/i18n/translating_3.
3

for the (currently) suggested process. But I just got notice, that we wi
ll
get a server and would be able to setup pootle for 3.3 translations. I n
eed
to work on some details and then come back to the list with more info.

Great, then I will submit the Swedish translations that way. Maybe we can
document a simple process (of what we know today) when we have Pootle up,
 in
the wiki?

Best regards

Per
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot b
deleted.

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania