From: "Steve (GMail)" <stevemfanning.wh@gmail.com>
To: "Documentation Team" <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: 23/07/2020 20:28:44
Subject: Calc Guide v7.0

Hi All,

I have started a detailed read through the chapters of the 6.4 Calc Guide to identify the changes needed for 7.0.

The first two chapters (0 - Preface and 1 - Introduction) have been updated and placed in the appropriate Draft folder within NextCloud. Please could somebody find time to perform a first review of these chapters?

Echoing Peter Schofield's comments in relation to the Impress Guide, please do not waste time reviewing the front matter or the template used for these chapters (other than adding your name to the list of contributors of course!). I will sort out these aspect prior to publication, once the 7.0 template is finalised.

Regards and thanks,

Steve Fanning