Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contributors' Guide

Dan,
The "rule" about not ending a sentence with a preposition has always
been, in fact, a style choice - not a rule of grammar. AFAIK most
modern style guides do not support this "rule." (Same for several
other "rules" we were taught in school.)
Jean