Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contributors' Guide

This is going quicker than I thought. I have uploaded chapter 1 to the feedback folder. Changes logged into the guide status.

I made one minor change concerning whether a sentence should end with a preposition. In high school, this was a no-no. (OK, this was 60 years ago.) What is the more modern thought about this?

Samatha: I liked your thoroughness for chapters 0 & 1.

Dan