[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contributors' Guide
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contributors' Guide
- From: Dan Lewis <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 14:44:37 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is going quicker than I thought. I have uploaded chapter 1 to the feedback folder. Changes logged into the guide status.
I made one minor change concerning whether a sentence should end with a preposition. In high school, this was a no-no. (OK, this was 60 years ago.) What is the more modern thought about this?
Samatha: I liked your thoroughness for chapters 0 & 1.
On 7/21/20 10:46, Samantha Hamilton wrote:
I have uploaded the Contributors' Guide, Chapter 0 (Front Matter) and
Chapter 1 to the Feedback folder. I have taken Chapters 2 and 3 for review
and will have them back by Friday at the latest. All changes are noted on
Have a great day!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contributors' Guide||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Contributors' Guide||Samantha Hamilton <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contributors' Guide
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: CG7002-EnterEditFormatData - Review #1
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contributors' Guide
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contributors' Guide