Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Writer Guide 6.4 chapters ready for "cleaning"

When I first began working on the present Base Guide, I was translating the chapter from Base Handbuch (German). For that I needed to create clean file before translating them. All 10 of the files after cleaning were in fact bigger as you have discovered.

Dan