[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Writer Guide 6.4 chapters ready for "cleaning"

Hi, Jean et. al.,

I cleaned the files with the odtclean.py script downloaded from
"English/Contributor Resources" map (uploaded 2 years ago).

I hope this is the latest script, as some styles have been recently renamed
etc. Maybe MiloŇ° can confirm. The files seem bigger, but that might be
because of the different zipping algorithm (LO/python).

I placed the "cleaned" files in the Draft folder, in the
"Published-cleaned" subfolder to check.

Lp, m.

V V pet., 31. jul. 2020 ob 07:14 je oseba Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>