[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 08:49:16 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 UTC
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin. You can use a mobile app in your Android or Iphone.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
Please fill the topics you want to discuss in the pad.
See you later!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Second review - WG6414 - MailMerge
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Contributors' Guide review
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Meeting Minutes of the documentation team 5/29/2019