[libreoffice-documentation] Second review - WG6414 - MailMerge

Hello everyone,

Just uploaded a second review on the WG6414-MailMerge in the Feedback
folder.

Put a .zip file in the same folder with images to support a few comments.

Please feel free to delete after use, or let me know so I can erase it.

The Writer Guide Status has been updated.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano