Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Second review - WG6415 - Tables of Contents, Indexes, Bibliographies

Hi Felipe, Hi all
I just went through your review of this chapter,
and I think it is just awesome what you are doing.
Your work is really excellent as Jean puts it.
Keep it up.
Regards

*GAMO NANA Servais Randolph*,
"Au service du pauvre et du malheureux"