Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Update on Ubuntu18

I think I'll give that and some other things a try on a VM before I do
anything on my main computer. I am in the middle of reviewing one of the
chapters, and I would hate to bork my LO install when I really need it to
work.

Gordon Bates
berrykevin321@gmaill.com
github.com/jdoes