Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Update on Ubuntu18

I think you may have found a bug. I have both LibreOffice 7.0.0.2 and 6.4.5.2 installed. I have LibreOffice Base 6.4.5.2 in my Dash as a favorite. Yet, When I bring the cursor over its icon, the popup window shows LibreOffice 7.0 Base. But when I use Help > About LibreOffice, I see LibreOffice 6.4.5.2.

There is one other difference that I have. When I install a version of LibreOffice, I modify the bootstraprc file to rename the folder containing the configuration files in the home folder (.../.config/libreoffice/). I replace the 4 on the last line with the actual number of the LO version. For example, my .../.config/libreoffice forlder contains these folders: 6.3, 6.4, 7.0. This allows me to run all three versions at the same time if necessary.

Dan