[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Update on Ubuntu18
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Update on Ubuntu18
- From: Kevin Berry <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 19:30:42 -0700
- To: documentation list <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Anyone familiar with updating from LibreOffice 6.0 to 6.4, on Ubuntu 18.04?
I am used to using the terminal, using Bash, as I do most administrative
things in my OS from there.
I already added the LibreOffice PPA and updated my system. I saw
LibreOffice 6.4 all over the place when the update was happening, so I
think things were updated properly. However, when I do libreoffice
--version, it says I am still on 6.0
Anyone know how I can update from 6.0 to 6.4, in Ubuntu 18.04?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Update on Ubuntu18||Dan Lewis <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Update on Ubuntu18||Alexander Thurgood <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide v7.0
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Second review - WG6415 - Tables of Contents, Indexes, Bibliographies
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Second review - WG6415 - Tables of Contents, Indexes, Bibliographies
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Update on Ubuntu18