[libreoffice-documentation] Contributors' Guide

Hello all,

I have uploaded the Contributors' Guide, Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 to the
Feedback folder. All changes are noted on the status spreadsheet.

Overall, I think the new version is clear and cohesive (every step is well
described and easy to follow). I think this new version will be excellent
in helping more people with the onboarding process.

Have a great day,

Sam

Samantha Hamilton
darling docs