Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Ping Felipe: Please review Writer Guide Chapter 15

Hello Jean,

Thanks for the feedbacks!

I have checked out Chapter 15 for a second review. Expected return on
24July2020.

I'll keep in mind your orientation about the Emphasis Style on Chapters
numbers and names.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano