Re: [libreoffice-documentation] First Review - IM7002 - Master Slides, Styles and Templates

Hello Felipe

Do not worry about the template. I shall be sorting that out when it comes to publishing the Impress Guide. The template for version 7.0 is not 100% set in stone.

Also, the Preface and Chapter 1 were done using a beta copy of Version 7.0. Chapter 2 was done with the first release of 7.0. This means that there has been an icon change. I am aware and will be fixed for the published guide.

I am now starting Chapter 3 Adding and Formatting Text

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com