Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: First Review - IM7002 - Master Slides, Styles and Templates

I believe that the correct template is LibreOffice_7._Template_JHW1.ott. For that matter, I am not sure that other documents you mentioned have been made with either the template you are using nor the one I listed.

Dan