First Review - IM7002 - Master Slides, Styles and Templates

Checked out the *IM7002* for a first review.

Expected return on 23July2020.

The *IG 70 Impress Guide Status* has been updated.

Best Regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Hello everyone,

Working on the IG7002 and something caught my attention.
The template I'm using is the *LibreOffice_7.x_Template_JHW.ott,* but it is
not matching with the templates of other documents reviewed for the Impress
7.0 (the icons for tips and notes for example are different).

Is there any other template file for the 7.0 guides? I didn't manage to
find it on NextCloud.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

I believe that the correct template is LibreOffice_7._Template_JHW1.ott. For that matter, I am not sure that other documents you mentioned have been made with either the template you are using nor the one I listed.

Dan

Hello Felipe

Do not worry about the template. I shall be sorting that out when it comes to publishing the Impress Guide. The template for version 7.0 is not 100% set in stone.

Also, the Preface and Chapter 1 were done using a beta copy of Version 7.0. Chapter 2 was done with the first release of 7.0. This means that there has been an icon change. I am aware and will be fixed for the published guide.

I am now starting Chapter 3 Adding and Formatting Text

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

Peter and Dan,

Thanks for the answers!
I'm gonna continue reviewing without focusing on the template.

Just for the record, I'm using the LO version 7.0 RC2 for this task, in the
case of any major difference I'll point it out with comments.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Just uploaded a first review of the IG7002 in the Feedback folder.

In order to support some of the comments I uploaded a .zip file with a few
images also in the feedback folder, for the next reviewer, please feel free
to delete this file after download.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Hello Felipe

I have downloaded your feedback IG7002 and the zip file.

Reason for seeing slightly different screenshots on your computer is simple. I use a Mac mini and macOS to create the user guides and take screenshots. Your computer looks like it is operating a Linux OS. Screenshots are similar across all three operating systems. My very very old Toshiba laptop is not up to the job because it is too old for modern software.

Icons all depend on how you have your computer and LibreOffice setup. My LibreOffice is set to display Colibre (SVG) icons. Differences in icons is mentioned in the Preface.

I will go through your comments later this week. On initial look, your comments look good.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com